Pages

January 15, 2011

Day 12

Bullets of my whole day:

  • Woke up around 9:30-ish
  • Attended to my meowing cat that wanted water
  • Went into the house to make toast/get water for the cat
  • Got back into bed, turned on the TV, watched Dirty Jobs
  • Checked facebook
  • Got dressed for the day
  • Went with my mom to take my sister to work
  • Stopped at my mom's towing yard on the way back to wriggle out some antique appliances from and old trailer (turquoise fridge, stove and matching sink)
  • Came home and took a shower
  • Began to finish cleaning my room
  • Got picked up by Dustin to go see The Green Hornet (hilarious)
  • Went to Dustin's house after the movie, cuddled, watched TV
  • Got In n' Out burgers
  • Came home
  • Filled cat's water bowl
  • Watched stand-up
  • Bed time!

No comments: