Pages

January 18, 2011

Day 15

5 people in my life right now that mean the most:

  1. Dustin - boyfriend; without whom I would be very unhappy and uncertain of the future. The person I feel the most safe and most comfortable around.
  2. Mom - the most influencial person in my life. If something were to happen to her, my world would fall apart.
  3. Kendra - best friend; makes every list involving important people to me and will be my maid of honor when I get married.
  4. Sally - little sister; closest person to me in my family other than my mom. My only full-blood sibling and we're two years apart at the most.
  5. Grandma - on my mom's side; shows me how kickin' it can be to be in your later years. 87 years old and still working out every day, taking care of several cats, several dogs and multiple geese.

No comments: