- Maintain a clean and organized room (spring cleaning time fast approaching!)
- Maintain a clean car, inside and out
- Meet with college guidance counselor before beginning of next semester
- Save the money I earn (ease up on the shopping and dinner dates)
- Apartment hunt with said money
- Read one book a month, strictly!
All in all, these are pretty tangible goals for myself. And I really feel the need to do more reading so that I at least feel as though I'm accomplishing SOMETHING while I'm not in school.
Well, I'm off to read.