Pages

November 19, 2011

I always enjoy reading about other bloggers, so when I saw this questionnaire going around the blogosphere, I thought I'd join the fun:
A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Full/queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the sinks and litter boxes.
D. Dogs: Dustin and I just adopted! Her name is Haven (already named) not sure how old she is, but I'm pretty sure she looks as though she's had puppies before and she looks like a border collie :)
E. Essential start to your day: The snooze button and wondering how much gas is in my car.
F. Favorite color: I'm favoring a lot of purple these days but I sure do loves the brown family.
G. Gold or Silver: I never used to like gold, but it's appealing to me more and more these days! So pretty!
H. Height: 5'7
I. Instruments you play: Not a thing! I'm not at all musically inclined.
J. Job title: Nanny!
K. Kids: A daughter someday, but I'll love whatever God gives me.
L. Live: Moorpark, CA
M. Mother’s name: Colette :)
N. Nicknames: Lu, Lulu, Luce
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never had to!
P. Pet peeves: Not using your blinker!! Don't get me started
Q. Quote from a movie: "When you grow up in a house full of neo-Marxist, anti-TV, ex-hippie, workaholics, Nancy Drew can become your best friend pretty fucking quickly." -Winter Passing
R. Right or left handed: Right handed :)
S. Siblings: 1 younger sister, four older half sisters, three step-sisters and two half-brothers.
T. Time you wake up: I'm usually up around 730 :)!
U. Underwear: Frilly! And thongs are a strict no-no.
V. Vegetable you hate: Eeeeeggplaaaant!
W. What makes you run late: ONLY if I sleep through my alarm. I am always on time otherwise its a huge panic attack that I've brought upon myself.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My teeth/jaw for braces and other dental work and my chest for having choked on a quarter when I was little.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Berry wine marinated pears! Soooo delicious.
Z. Zoo animal: Seals! Those adorable little things just bobbing in the water. And polar bears. Oooo

No comments: