Pages

January 6, 2011

Day 03

My views on drugs and alcohol:

I have no problem with those that can drink alcohol respectfully, but its when alcohol turns someone into a complete scoundrel that I have a problem with it. I, myself, am not at all a drinker. Don't like the taste, don't like the feeling (either during or after). I try to keep my body as clean of toxins as I can with respect to what I can control and I know that the human body can be incredibly resiliant to damage done to it, I would prefer not to corrode my liver.

Now, in reference to drugs? In my honest opinion, how could anyone do such voluntary damage to themselves? It can be such a waste of a life when it gets taken too far. And since I know that it is a controversial subject, I think I'll rule out the discussion of marijuana.

No comments: