Pages

January 12, 2011

Day 09

How I hope my life will be like:

I've imagined what I've wanted my life to be for as long as I can remember. Deatils aside, these are the building blocks on which I want them built:

I want a marriage based on a lot of love and an equality in religious beliefs, a few children (boys or girls, I'll be happy), a small house to raise them in, I want that house to be relatively secluded (country style), I want my husband and I to be hard workers and at the end of my life, I want there to be no regrets. I want to know that I married the right man and that we never fall out of love with each other, I want to know that I raised my children right and that I took advantage of every opportunity in life to make my life as wonderful and as rich as possible.

But the little things that I hope for would just dust everything with powdered sugar. I want beautiful tattoos, a big dog, a stone fireplace, a loving little kitty of my own, a craft room, old fashioned kitchen appliances and in a perfect world, I'd be a ballerina or trapeze artist :)


No comments: