Pages

January 13, 2011

Day 10

A time when someone unexpected came into your life and made an impact:

This is a tough one, because I usually establish relationships relatively easy, so all my friends have had an impact on me and its not like I was expecting to meet them at the time. Actually, for this, I think I'm going to have to say my cat, Tessy! I was at work when someone came in and asked if anyone wanted a free cat and my roommate had just moved out and had payed two previous pet deposits, so I wouldn't have to pay to keep her either. So I unecpectedly took a half hour bus ride, bought a carrier at a thrift store, brought home my little black and white kitty and have never let her go. Since then, I've always mentioned in any "about me" question that I have a cat named Tessy. She's become a huge and significant part of my life and she'll always be my little baby.

2 comments:

Mrs. Biscuit said...

CUTE! I love kitties so much (as you can tell from my blog! haha!) and your kitty is lovely! I had a black and white cat growing up who I miss terribly. Treasure your sweet Tessy, you deserve each other =)

Lucy said...

Haha, aw, thank you!