Pages

January 25, 2011

Day 22

Something I want to do before I die:

There are so many things that I would want to do before my time on Earth is up. There are things like going to Paris, swim with sharks or even run with the bulls. But really, if before I die, I knew that I wanted my life to have meaning, I would want to get married and start a family. There's nothing more important to me in this world than love. What better way to live out the rest of your years than loving a little human that you and your better-half created together? If you're truly in love, nothing on Earth could be more perfect than that baby. I've always wanted to be a mama and I know that I'll be one before I'm 30. To me, there could really be no better way to go out than to leave behind your impression of what love is that you had here before your time was up.

No comments: