Pages

March 21, 2011

I spy

"The time has come," the walrus said
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes - and ships - and sealing wax -
Of cabbages - and kings -
And why the sea is boiling hot -
And whether pigs have wings"

I love Harriet The Spy; I came across that movie yesterday and it made me feel like a kid again. The little rhyme that she and Gully share always made me smile. I looked it up and it actually a pretty adorable poem.

"I weep for you," the Walrus said:
"I deeply sympathize."
With sobs and tears he sorted out
Those of the largest size,
Holding his pocket-handkerchief
Before his streaming eyes.

Speaking of adorable, last night with Dustin was terribly romantic and sweet :) It was just one of those extra special nights where your boyfriend is extra loving and cuddly. It makes me feel so special when he's like that. We get a lot of time together this week AAAANNNNDDDD his birthday is tomorrow!

He doesn't even know I HAVE blog let alone read it, so I can freely discuss what I'm getting him. He lost his favorite hat the other day and its my mission to find him another just like it. Its one of those paperboy-style hats and they look super cute on him. Also, I though it would be cute if I made him a little coupon booklet. The kind with, "One free back massage for 30 minutes" and stuff like that. Plus he love, love, loves having his feet rubbed. Thankfully, he has NICE guy feet :) I'm just excited to have an occasion to work my creativity just a little. And I'll make him a card of course.

It's rainy this week and once I get a hold of my umbrella, I'm going to love it. Happy day, guys :)

No comments: