Pages

March 4, 2011

Walkin' on sunshine

I am just beaming with positivity today. The sun is out and I have the whole day ahead of me and I'm excited for the weekend. I am ever MORE excited about MONDAY because my best friend on the entire planet is flying down from Portland to come stay with me for a few days! I haven't been able to see her in about two years and that is a little ridiculous. I feel like I'm going to do a lot this weekend to get ready for her arrival. Set up a place for her to sleep in my room or the guest room, maybe line the inside of my armoir with some pretty wrapping paper that my mom just bought to wrap birthday presents for my nieces and nephew. It's blue with little brown bunnies :) Thinking of getting a nice big black and white bold print instead, though.

But I'd just like to catch up on how "walking on clouds" I feel today. I hope your days are filled with just as much goodness :)


No comments: