Danielle over at the Sometimes Sweet blog did a post about things that she's excited about and asked what her readers were excited about too. So here goes :)
Lately, I've been very excited about my new daily routine.
- Wake up at 4:30a to head over to my babysitting gig
- Make bed, feed cat, brush teeth, etc.
- Stretch every limb on my body all together for a solid hour while the children are still asleep
- After stretching, I focus solely on stretching my ankles for another hour for my pointe shoes
- After leaving babysitting at approx. 10:30a, I head home to shower
- Shower routine: Wash hair, wring dry, facial cleanse, leave-in conditioner, enjoy the hot water
- Tidy my room a little to enjoy the clean feeling
- Give myself a pedicure and, sometimes if I'm feeling saucy, a manicure
- Dress myself in a wonderful little outfit for the rest of the day so I feel pretty
- I then go about my day with confidence and a clean, healthy feeling
- The random warm days scattered amidst the colder ones. Sunny afternoons and longer days.
- Saturday sleepovers with Dustin followed by church in the morning.
- Tessy getting used to being a part-time outdoor cat.
- Mine and Dustin's next trip to Vegas.
- Dustin's parents trip to Vegas in which we will have the house to ourselves! Little vacation home :)
- Getting paid for babysitting - new clothes - so excited.
- Daydreaming of the home I will create for Dustin when we live together.
- Eating healthier. Breakfast lately has consisted of strawberries, kiwis and sometimes snap peas.
- Getting in the mood to start reading new books.
- Getting more organized and starting to try my hand at cooking because of it.
- Looking more and more into being a kindergarten teacher.
- My final perfection of my "cat eye" eye liner.
- Putting together outfits for the kids I babysit when they wake up.
- I'm excited for my daily shower!
- Longer conversations over the phone with my best friend Kendra.
- Keeping my hair trimmed and healthy
- Taking naps with Dustin.
And I'm excited about getting out more in the nice weather.