Pages

June 17, 2011

Washington

So I'm back from Washington. Most of the time spent up there was in my grandma's house, my sister's house and in antique malls. I loved it. I found some really cute pieces that I'll blog about another day but it gave me some pretty cute pictures to share. All of Washington did, but I don't want to smother you in dozens of pictures just yet; I'll share them over the next few days :) The weather was nice the first day that we were there at my grandma's and I wish we had taken advantage of it because it was purely June Gloom the rest of the trip. Living in southern California, I do miss foggy days sometimes, but summers in Washington can make the most beautiful memories. It would have been nice to swim in the water by my grandmas house and in the lake by my uncle's house (the pictures below).

No comments: